Write an 8–10 page paper in which you:
- Analyze a selected company, its operations, and its associated industry and evaluate these areas for development of a business plan for growth to increase revenues by 10% over the next five years with ethical financial practices.
- Recommend three or more well-defined improvements to corporate governance over the internal controls supported with examples of how the recommendations would impact the company’s financial statements.
- The recommendations could be for improvement of sales, justification of opening different markets, or enhancement of current operations.
- Recommend two or more improvements in ethical standards from an accounting perspective that are supported with examples of how the recommendations would impact the company’s financial statements.
- The recommendations could be for better financial control, reduction in the loss of product, or increase employee collaboration.
- Evaluate at least two industry financial best practices to increase financial performance, optimize market position, and maintain ethical practices currently not applied at the selected company to propose a method for the company to integrate the best practices with the least cost possible.
- Recommend at least two industry practices to apply within current operations of the selected company that will increase financial performance, optimize market position, and maintain ethical practices.
- Provide at least four reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references, published within the last five years that support the paper’s claims.
- Develop financial strategies for growth for a given company that integrate elements from current industry standards as appropriate to meet the company’s requirements.