Business consultants like Stanley Hermon use the ideas of Chinese religions to equip companies for more effective results (1).
- Can concepts like the Dao, Qi, Feng Shui, Yin/Yang and Wu Wei be useful in the business world? Why or why not?
Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts. Responses should be substantive, provide additional context, and provide evidence (cite source) to support ideas. Dialogue should be meaningful, constructive, and respectful.
- Stanley Hermon. 2001. The Tao at work: On leading and following.
For this week’s discussion:
- Take this 20-question self-assessment: What’s Your Learning Style?
- Complete the Which Study Habits Can You Improve? questionnaire.
After completing both of the above, respond to the following prompts by Sunday at 11:59 pm EST. You are encouraged to submit your initial discussion post by Wednesday so your classmates have a chance to provide feedback.
- In one paragraph, explain how you can use the self-assessment and questionnaire results to strengthen your self-awareness.
- In one paragraph, state whether you agree or disagree with the learning styles the self-assessment identified, then explain why.
Each paragraph should include 5–7 sentences and be grammatically correct.
Respond to at least one other person in the class by Sunday, writing at least three sentences.