Define and describe the condition.
2. Discuss the epidemiological trends associated with the disorder/condition.
3. Identify and discuss the risk factors associated with the disorder.
4. Describe the clinical manifestations of the disorder.
5. Describe the pathophysiology of the disorder and any associated signs and symptoms.
6. Discuss the causes of the disorders.
7. Describe generally how the disorder is diagnosed and treated.
8. Create a brief teaching outline associated with the disorder.
9. Create two test questions on the disease.